Tuesday, November 18, 2008

R.I.P.


Rest In Peace, Little Mikey.

Gone way too soon, man. You will be missed by many. I wasn't sure which pic to post, but I decided to go with the one that reminds me most of you - and that crazy cool smile.

I, for one, will miss your energy.

You might have been known as Little Mikey - but the void you have left is anything but.

Peace.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Besides being a great musician who played in several local bands; a wonderful barfly friend and an all around fixture in the underground scene in Philly, Mike Brosnan was best known by many as the founder of STALAG 13 - an all-age venue known worldwide for its incredible punk showcases. Mikey was killed by a drunk driver, while crossing the street this weekend.

2 comments:

brandy101 said...

Robert, I cant belive this; I know the Brosnan family. I will send you a message on facebook.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no. He was such a fixture on South Street. Oh dear.