Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


This has truly been a year to be thankful; first and foremost that I made it another year!

I am thankful for my friends, my career, my health (even with the bumps and bruises along the way... there are those way far worse than I) - - but mostly, I am thankful for John.

John has taught me to love. To love another and to finally love myself. John has allowed me to fully understand and experience what it is like to have a balanced life. I spent decades alone with my friends and my professional world, and - although I made the best of it, there was always something missing. I felt as if I was avoiding someone ... and that someone was me.

John helped me find myself this past year and for that I am not only thankful ...

I am grateful.

So, no matter how many things aren't quite right in your world this season, realize that you're alive. You're still here and you're still breathing. And, the future still awaits.

Make the most of the day. Take a moment to look in a mirror and say to yourself;

"I am thankful to be here."

Peace.

1 comment:

HughE Dillon said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and John.
-HughE